Good Neighbor Tips
- Clean and return the conference room to classroom set up when you are finished.
- Cancel if you are not going to use your scheduled conference room time.
- Share the conference room space. (There are 80 plus tenants, and if you book the room every Thursday, it doesn’t work well for the other tenants.)
- Call the office at (952) 884-2709 if you are planning to book for the same day that you are requesting the conference room.
Please view the calendar below for available times, and fill out the form to request an available meeting room.
Your reservation is finalized when you either receive the email confirmation or have spoken directly to us.
Availability is on first come, first served basis. Thank you!
First floor conference room(s):
- Conference room 135 is located across from elevators and accommodates 14 – 21 attendees
- Conference room 145 is located inside south main entrance and accommodates 16 – 24 attendees
- When rooms are combined, space will accommodate 30 – 45 attendees
- If you have reserved half of the conference room, and no one is scheduled on the other side, the dividing wall will be left open. It will be closed only when there are two sessions scheduled during the same time.
- Rooms offer wi-fi and audio-visual features
Second floor conference room:
- Room can accommodate 16-24 attendees
- Room offers wi-fi and audio-visual features
Reserve A Conference Room
- *Green = Second Floor Conference Room
- *Red = Conference room #135
- *Gold = Conference room #145
- *Purple = Both #135 & #145 Conference Rooms